Guidelines for consideration as a national sponsor
• A minimum guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national sponsor.
• Make-A-Wish will only work with companies that have been in business for at least one year.
• Make-A-Wish is not currently considering book or film opportunities utilizing the marks and through which a donation is triggered by sales.
• Make-A-Wish strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit bbb.org's charity page.
• Make-A-Wish is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
• Make-A-Wish does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
• Make-A-Wish does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
• Make-A-Wish does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, firearms.
to see a list of our current national corporate sponsors.