ABOUT WISH IT FORWARD│FAQS
Q: WHAT IS WISH IT FORWARD?
Powered by the fundraising efforts of the community, the Wish It Forward program provides a platform for people of all ages to join forces and take part in the wish granting process by raising funds to make wishes a reality.
Q: WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
We rely on YOU- wish families, community partners and neighbors- to help us raise the vital funds necessary to provide the transformational, long lasting, power of a wish for every eligible child.
Q: WHY SHOULD I WISH IT FORWARD?
As the number of wishes we grant increases, so does the need for critical funding. This year we plan to grant over 500 wishes for children with life threatening medical conditions at the average cost of $8900 a wish. By joining the Wish It Forward movement, you ensure the fulfillment of our mission.
Q: WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
*Submit a testimonial! There is nothing more powerful than your words, pictures, stories and quotes to ignite support.
*Become an ambassador! Wishes are only made possible by telling the Make-A-Wish story, your story. Become an ambassador for the chapter helping to raise awareness and garner community support for our mission.
Q: HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1. Register - Visit www.wishyourway.org to set up a fundraising site!
2. Select a fundraising goal!
3. Utilize your Webpage - Take advantage of the tools available and share why you are Wishing it Forward
4. Reach your goal by asking for support
5. Celebrate your success! Be sure to share with us on social media by using hash tag #IWisheditForward