Events not only help raise much needed funds to help grant wishes, they also provide an opportunity to help create awareness of our chapter.
Ways you can get involved:
Some examples are:
- Attend and support special events or volunteer to work at one
- Chair / work on a committee to conduct a special event
- Ask your company or others to sponsor or attend a special event
- Golf/Fishing Tournaments
- Dinner & Auction
- Restaurant Openings
- Donations in lieu of flowers
- Birthday / wedding gifts, etc.
All events to benefit Make-A-Wish should have prior approval by the President/CEO and a “Special Events Proposal” form should be completed by the sponsoring party. Any and all promotional materials that include the use of the Make-A-Wish logo or name, for the special event, must be pre-approved by the Development Department before they can be produced or distributed.
For additional information on fundraising and hosting an event of your own to benefit our chapter, please contact:
Texas Office: 281-491-9474 or email email@example.com