The W.I.S.H. Society brings together the community’s most dynamic and inspiring women – women who believe in making a difference – and empowers them to act on that belief in a fulfilling and measurable way. Nominated for professional success, civic achievements, and commitment to philanthropy; each year, inspiring local women are recognized as W.I.S.H. Society Honorees. Over the course of a two-month campaign, they make a lasting impact by raising funds to grant the wishes of children in their community. In April, at the close of the campaign, these outstanding Fairy Godmothers are honored during the Annual W.I.S.H. Society Luncheon; an awards presentation to recognize each Honoree’s achievements and name the 2018 W.I.S.H. Society Woman of the Year.
If you or someone you know would be interested in joining the W.I.S.H. Society, please email Amanda Mewborn at email@example.com.
Important Dates | Schedule of Events:
February 1, 2018 | Make-A-Wish Gallery | 5:30pm to 7:30pm
To celebrate the official launch of the W.I.S.H. Society (February 1st), formally announce the 2018 Honorees, and introduce special guests, we’ll kick things off with an Honoree Induction Reception.
April 2, 2018 | Maggiano’s – Post Oak | 11:30am to 1:30pm
The W.I.S.H. Society culminates with a celebratory Luncheon and Awards Presentation. Honorees are recognized for their professional and philanthropic achievements, outstanding commitment to Make-A-Wish and the W.I.S.H. Society Woman of the Year is named.
- Make a lasting impact in a child’s life by funding a wish in our community
- Network with the area’s most inspiring professional and philanthropic women
- Gain inspiration from a local child and family who will share their wish experience to encourage and motivate you and your fellow Honorees
- Prestige of being recognized as a W.I.S.H. Society Honoree
- Engage acquaintances in your efforts - an excellent opportunity to bond with peers, team-build, and make an impact on the local community
- As an Alumna, you’ll receive special invitations to continue networking with members and further engage with the chapter
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors: